Monday, October 13, 2014

A Pumpkin Project

As I walked through the hallway of Ragsdale Elementary last week to grab pictures of Ms. Angela Barnett, who was named one of West Georgia Youth Science and Technology Center's Teachers of the Year, I walked past some AMAZING creations, sitting out on tables.

(Read more about Ms. Barnett's award.)

I think the art of carving pumpkins has really picked up in the past few years. Many people sharing their creations via social media, trying to out do one another. I know, this year, there are plans to have a big pumpkin eating a little pumpkin at my house.

But check out these amazing, dare I say, art creations Ragsdale's Kindergarteners created using pumpkins! Ms. Arnold says it is the "Kindergarten Pumpkin Patch".  It is a family project completed at home. They make a storybook character out of a pumpkin with their families!  


Awesome job!












No comments:

Post a Comment